May 15, 2009

The Best Is Yet To Come...


2 days ago, I was attended an open interview for a job in my hometown Miri. It’s something to do with education. At the first place, I never thought that I will going for it because the time I know about the interview, it’s kinda late to apply for leave on the next day. But God is good, at the right time he opened up a way for me to go for the interview on the next morning. I was not prepared at all because I just thinking just going for the interview and don’t want to get regret for not attending it. I know well that I always regret for something that I postponed for.

On the next morning, Kinda late to go for the interview. Uhh! I was too lazy that morning, I take very slow moved in doing everything. After taking a bath and breakfast, then ready to go for the interview. While I was on my way to the interview, want to drop somewhere where I can top up my phone because my credit is running low. After all I realize my purse is left at home. Wondering I will be late for the interview, I was rushing drive back home to take my purse! Luckily, I still can register my name to attend the interview. Thank GOD!

It was a long queue where there I meet couple of my friends too. Hey, long time no see babes! Kinda reunion going on for a while. After registered my name and waiting for a while for my turn then I was kinda frustrated when they said the interview will be continue to tomorrow morning. Nah! That’s where I start to feel frustrated…because I just apply for 1 day leave yesterday. Never thought it will be postponed to tomorrow morning. Thinking of what should I do? Should I apply for another leave? Oh my! Headache thinking of it. When I think this will going to be a great opportunity for me, so I decided to take another leave. Luckily my boss doesn’t have any problem with it. Thank God again for His mercy.

The next morning got another challenges. I was thinking why it’s so hard within this few days. Let’s make the story short…what I mean challenges is, me and my friend have to go and sign our certs for the second time due to some problem and again I have to wait until afternoon for my turn to be interview. Nah! That’ it…the challenge I have to face within this 2 days. But even though I have to face the circumstances in trying to do the best for my future. I am so glad for the experiences I get. Now, I have to wait for the result and hoping the best is on my way… but if I failed for it…God must prepared something good to comes….

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads