November 2, 2009

I am thankful...

I had a great time until i don’t have time to update my blog and how i miss to do it! Thank God I am happy with every single minute nowadays. Life...there is up and down...if before I’ve been struggle a lot to find my happiness and Lord, I thank You coz now i found it in You. I really want to thank every single person I meet each days in life coz they coloured my day with laughter even though sometime yeah...as a normal person we run out of mood but still I am happy with my life. I am truly blessing for my youth members who always blessed and support from behind toward up and down in life. My family who makes me experiences the full of love each day. My colleague’s teachers and friends which bring joy to my heart even though life as a teacher kinda stress. Ahaha! Been busy lately, as usual with the youth ministry and my life as a teacher. I can’t stop thinking how wonderful You had coloured and well planning my day Lord. Wishing more joyful moment to be cherish in a days to come. Each time I think of all the great thing in Life..I feel fully energy to do greater thing in life...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you. God is everything.. find Him first then everything will be in placed.. GBU!!..

Dee Luke said...

Thanks sis...God Bless U too :P

cheers!
dee luke :P

Nuffnang Ads