June 12, 2009

Show me the way…


I have to admit that for the past few months…I will consider it as my tougher months than I ever had. Seem that everything is not in the right track for me. I feel my life is on the bottom of everything where every single things I’ve done, It will end up with the word FAIL. I felt down for a while because of the situation I faced at the moment.

Yesterday I’ve received another failure news. Than I was wondering, thinking so hard is there are any chances for me in the next days to come? I’ve made lots of thinking for the past few weeks and almost for the past few months. I have put my hope in Him and waiting the best from Him. But it’s not His plan for me yet…I guess. I just bare in my mind that whatever happened today is what He has plans for me. Everything happened for a reason and at the right time. Just that, as a human being…we can’t hide the disappointed feeling towards what happened in this beautiful life. Life so beautiful and I need to appreciate whatever He has given me in life.

Now, it’s time to move on. To forget all the sad feeling and those hope where has gone by throughout the time. I believe that there’s still a hope for me (you too) in Him. Try to find back the hope that He has ready for us. Any failure that happened today is today failure…tomorrow has its own story to tell. Let the time heal the pain. Just put our trust in Him and He will show us the ways towards everything. Have faith in him. Amen!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HE never leave us alone..

Sometimes God breaks our spirit to save our soul

Sometimes He breaks our hearts to makes us whole

Sometimes He sends us pain so we can be stronger

Sometimes He sends us failure so we can humble

Sometimes He send us illness so we can take better care of ourselves

Sometimes He takes EVERYTHING away from us so we can learn the value of EVERYTHING we have

I've been in the situations for more than a years.. I feel hated, rejected and whatever you call it. But I know I need to move on and still... GBU

erizabesu said...

dee...wanna share you this..

We asked for...
..STRENGTH..and God gave us difficulties to make us STRONG.

..WISDOM .. and God gave us PROBLEMS TO SOLVE.

..PROSPERITY..and God gave us a BRAIN and BRAWN to work.

..COURAGE..and God gave us TROUBLED PEOPLE to help.

..FAVOURS..and God gave us OPPORTUNITIES.

"We received nothing we wanted, but We received everything we needed."

Don't worry Dee...He's listening and watching over you. GBU

Dee Luke said...

hye frens...thanks a lots for the great advice...really appreciate it...Yes! God will never to late for us all....God bless Both of you.. :)

Nuffnang Ads