August 9, 2007

Malay wedding

Erm, this story supposedly be updated in the last month…but I’m quite busy. So…the story begin on the July 8, Sis Jill and I went for her sister friend wedding in Dewan Suarah Hall. Guess what? I’m surprise to see the groom is my friend! Haha…its Fuad’s wedding. Congratulation man! Well, I like the wed theme color, its blue…looked harmonies. I like the bridal suite so much. It’s look like the garden wedding. I’ve been to Malay wedding before in Kelana Jaya for Alma’s friend wedding. But it’s different from this time. Fuad’s wedding is more glamorous…I guess? Hehe.

So, back to the story. The wedding start on 10.30am that morning. The hall started to be hilarious when the Bride and the groom come into the hall. Then some of the elder women and man sang a Malay traditional song. 1 new thing I’ve learn from Malay wedding is about “makan beradat” or …what they call it? Never mind, its sound like that. Hehe… erm, different from others wedding I guess. And also they do some traditional custom too. It’s happy to see one of my childhood friends there too. Well, Zuria has become my best childhood friend before. Then I know she is the bridegroom first cousin. Lucky me? Hehe
After having some chat with Zuria, Jill asked us to go back. Hye, here we took some pictures doh! I guess I started to love blue color…I love blue. I love blue… (“,)

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads